Via the MyEdenred mobile application:
- Open your MyEdenred mobile application and log in
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top left of the application
- Select "My card"
- Select the red Edenred card
- And press the following button :
You will be redirected to the Google Wallet app and can follow the different steps to install the app.
By downloading the Google Wallet application via your Play Store:
- Download the Google Wallet app via Play Store
- Set a lock code on your smartphone:
Go to the "Settings" tab, then to "Security & Lock Screen" and finally to "Screen Lock." Select one of the following 3 methods: set a pattern, code or password.
- Open the Google Wallet application and click on "Add Card" to begin the process of adding a card.
- Follow the procedure described in the application
- Select "Send activation code by email" to receive your unique activation code
- Enter the received activation code into Google Wallet to finalize the mobile payment activation
- The installation is complete. You can now use your smartphone as a payment method
Article is closed for comments.